"Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in you life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life."
"I just wanna go on more adventures. Be around good energy. Connect with people. Learn new things. Grow."
The Glasswinged Butterfly.
The pretty creature, who is a native of Mexico and South America, does not lack the tissues that make up a full wing, but rather the coloured scales that other butterflies have.
"Do not make homes out of people. This will leave you
homesick and sad."
Michelle K., Home
"Introverts are collectors of thoughts, and solitude is where the collection is curated and rearranged to make sense of the present and future."
Laurie Helgoe (via aestheticintrovert
"So, do it. Decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? Kinder? More Compassionate? Decide. Breathe in. Breathe out and decide"
Meredith Grey (via whilde-daisi
… 30% will understand …the other 70% wont.